Terms of Business
Please note that by hiring our Sound Stages the following Terms and Conditions apply at all times:
The full list is available upon request.
1. Clients must stick rigidly to the studio session times booked. Any overtime will be charged at our overtime rate.
2. A booking cannot be confirmed until a 50% deposit has been received in advance. The full balance, including VAT, is payable before beginning the session.
3. Normal hours are between 09:00 to 20:00 Bookings outside these times may attract additional fees.
4. Any damage to equipment/breakages, whether belonging to the company or hired in, will be chargeable to the client.
5. The Studio should be left as it was found. Any major damages will be chargeable.
7. It is possible to Dry-Hire our studio without an assistant but that does mean that no assistance will be available other than switching on the lights etc.
8. Normally the electricity is included in the studio hire fee. For any additional high wattage equipment need it please contact us.
9. In the event of a cancelled booking, all equipment, staff or personnel hired-in on behalf of the client will be charged in full.
10. In the event of a cancellation, deposits are non-refundable without exception and in all cases.
11. Customers must make sure that they have appropriate and adequate insurance cover in place to cover all eventualities whilst using our facilities. No Public Liability insurance cover is provided and all belongings are left at the client’s own risk.
12. Customers use our studio and facilities entirely at their own risk in all cases.
13. All clients should check our studios before their day of booking to assertain suitability of size and of access.
For further enquiries please contact us on Tel: +34 655 947 208 or Email: email@example.com
We are available at all times for further enquiries and define with you, your equipment needs.